Just in time for Valentine’s Day, we have created a complete set of the Sisters Brontë books in custom purple jackets with a subtle Arts + Crafts movement design. The books are published by the Folio Society and hence are very nicely illustrated and well designed books. We just added our own touch to them by making the jackets in a pretty floral purple design.
Seven books total in the set as follows:
- Shirley by Charlotte Brontë, illustrated by Walter Hall
- Jane Eyre by Charlotte Brontë, illustrated by Anthony Colbert
- The Professor by Charlotte Brontë, illustrated by Marion Wilson
- Villette by Charlotte Brontë, illustrated by Clark Hutton
- Wuthering Heights by Emily Brontë, illustrated by Charles Keeping
- The Tenant of Wildfell Hall by Anne Brontë, illustrated by Julian Trevelyan
- Agnes Grey by Anne Brontë, illustrated by Anthony Moore.
This set of books is lightly used with little to no noticeable wear.
The book jackets are generally custom printed to order and ship the same or next business day after your order is received, we will notify you if the ship date is any longer than that.
This product is fully returnable if purchased in the standard color and book selection.
Please contact us with any customization request or if you would like a similar style for an entire library or other installation. Personalization requests that we can accommodate for a small fee include printing gift inscriptions or ownership information (“From the Library of . . . ) on the front jacket flap, or changing the color of the set.