Cook’s Books Set
This set of 5 cookbooks clearly shows off the fact that these are the cook’s books! This is a great set of cookbooks to own and/or to give as a gift.
The titles and authors are cleverly integrated into the design of the letters that spell out “Cook’s Books.”
This set of 5 brand new cookbooks includes:
- The Essential New York Times Cookbook: Classic Recipes for a New Century by Amanda Hesser
- James Beard’s American Cookery
- Joy of Cooking, 75th Anniversary Edition
- Gourmet Today by Ruth Reichl
- Cook’s Illustrated Cookbook by America’s Test Kitchen
Featured in Real Simple magazine and on the Today Show.
All books are brand new from the publishers (various publishers).
Custom versions of this product (alternate colors, different cookbook titles, etc.) may be requested and a special price will be quoted.
Blue/Teal, Green and Red are all in stock and ready for immediate shipment. Other colors are custom printed and may require 1-2 weeks for delivery.