As we are one of the largest sellers of antique leather books around, some customers assume that we deal primarily in leather books by the foot without regard for their content. In contrast, since we handle so many thousands of leather books, we have the capability and expertise to build very focused collections of both antique leather and modern leather books by author and subject.
We have helped clients acquire complete sets by particular authors, or find beautiful leather bound copies of classics for their libraries or to give as gifts. Leather book collections can also be built around specific subjects. Below are a few examples of leather book collections we have helped our clients with:
- Locating a complete leather bound set of Shakespeare
- Acquiring leather bound books by Sylvia Plath, James Joyce, Ayn Rand, George Eliot, James Fenimore Cooper, Mark Twain, Nathaniel Hawthorne, Thomas Jefferson, Benjamin Franklin, and many more etc.
- Building a collection of 700 Easton Press and Franklin Library leather bound books
- Finding complete collections of various Easton Press and Franklin Library series including the 100 Greatest Works, Short Stories, Pulitzer Prize Winners, 20th Century Classics, and just about every other series these two companies have published
- Building a collection of antique leather bound British poetry books
- Curating home libraries of leather bound Americana
- Assembling a collection of leather bound science books
- Locating a collection of leather bound science fiction
- Finding a rare signed set of hunting classics in leather bindings
If something doesn’t exist in a leather binding and a client would like it, we will create it for them as we did for a client looking for a leather bound copy of Catcher in the Rye.
To inquire about this style of books, please feel free to e-mail us through the form below, or e-mail email@example.com, or call Juniper Books at 303-946-1494.