FREE SHIPPING on US Orders Over $150
Skiing Book Set
As nights get longer and the mercury starts to dip, skiers around the world start counting down the days until they can again carve their way down groomers and float over fresh powder. Embodying speed, style, and pure exhilaration, the sport of alpine skiing is only starting to reach its zenith of popularity. This set of five skiing books in custom jackets is the perfect way to pass those long summer months, or as the quintessential après-ski reading material to enjoy by the fire with friends. The books in the set are published by teNeues, Quercus, The University of Oklahoma Press, W. W. Norton & Company, and Abrams.
- Fifty Places to Ski & Snowboard Before You Die by Chris Santella
- The Fall Line: How American Ski Racers Conquered a Sport on the Edge by Nathaniel Vinton
- American Ski Resort: Architecture, Style, Experience by Margaret Supplee Smith
- Powder: The Greatest Ski Runs on the Planet by Patrick Thorne
- The Ultimate Ski Book: Legends, Resorts, Lifestyle & More by Gabriella Le Breton