FREE SHIPPING on US Orders Over $150
The Perfect Line
For many, surfing goes well beyond catching a few waves. The rich history and culture surrounding the sport are as much a part of the surfing world as the activity itself. Take part in the surf lifestyle with this five-book collection, the perfect “set.” This collection dives into the history of the sport, the art of surfing as meditation, interior design inspired by beachside bungalows, and full pages of some of the most stunning surf photography out there.
The custom jackets on these books are designed with a barrel wave curling over the spines, and typography reminiscent of SoCal lifeguard towers in beachy hues. Whether you’re an avid surfer or just a beach lover, these books will bring the ocean to you.
The books in the set are selected from publishers PRH, Quarto, Chronicle, and Gestalten.
- Barbarian Days by William Finnegan
- Surf Shack: Laid Back Living by the Water by Nina Freudenberger
- Mindfulness and Surfing: Reflections for Saltwater Souls by Sam Bleakley
- A Brief History of Surfing by Matt Warshaw
- Surf Odyssey published by Gestalten
Please note: this product is printed on demand, and has a one week lead time.