Please see below for some frequently asked questions about our trade program. We encourage you to contact us with any questions left unanswered.
- +What professions and industries qualify for the the Juniper Books trade program?
- Interior Designers, Architects, Property Developers, Builders, Retailers, Set Designers, Visual Merchandisers, and Hospitality Professionals all qualify for our trade program.
- +What discounts and privileges are included in the program?
- Members of our trade program receive a 20% discount on all readymade sets and custom orders, access to our dedicated service and graphic design team, and first look at new products and insider exclusives. Please note that the trade discount is not valid with any other offer, including free domestic shipping over 150$. No minimum order is required.
- +Where can I see discount prices?
- Once you have a trade account and are logged in, trade pricing will automatically be displayed.
- +How do I update my account?
- Once you login to your trade account, you can update your account details under the My Account tab at the top right of the page.
- +How do I place an order or receive a quote?
- Once you login to your trade account, you can place an order directly through our site with your discount automatically applied. If you would like a quote for a custom project, tell us a little bit more about your project here and we will get back to you with a quote and a lead time.
- +How long will it take me to receive my order?
- Readymade sets will ship out from our warehouse within 2 business days. For all color wrapped, fabric wrapped and custom jackets, we will contact you with a lead time.
- +How do I pay for my order?
- You can pay securely with a credit card through our website. You can also call us to pay with a credit card over the phone or mail us a check.
- +Do you charge tax?
- Juniper Books is required to collect sales tax on all orders delivered within Colorado.
Members of the trade program who purchase books for resale may upload their
valid sales tax certificate to our site. We will not collect sales tax on trade account purchases unless we are notified a transaction with a Colorado shipping address is not for resale, or if we do not have a valid sales tax license on file.
- +What is the return policy?
- We accept returns of non-personalized “ready-made” products within 30 days of receipt. “Ready-made” products are those which are purchased from our online book shop without personalization or other modification. For personalized products and custom orders, please contact us to discuss any order issues and appropriate resolution.
For returns made within the first 14 days of receipt, we will issue a full refund minus the cost of shipping. Refunds are only made to the original payment method. For returns made after the first 14 days of receipt, we will issue store credit minus the cost of shipping. For returns associated with a gift, we will issue store credit minus the cost of shipping and gift options. We will issue the refund or credit as soon as we receive the item back in as new condition.
To initiate a return, call or write us with the order number and item name. Please note you must receive a return authorization before you return the item to us.
Please note the cost of gift options (e.g., gift wrap and cards), expedited and international shipping are not refundable.
We do not reimburse return shipping unless there was an error or defect in the order. For general returns, we can send a return shipping label to you and will deduct the cost of return shipping from your refund. If you prefer to use your own label, please choose a service with tracking information and return to:
1501 Lee Hill Rd. #1
Boulder, CO 80304
Please use our original packing if possible or otherwise ensure the books are not damaged during shipment. Please also include a copy of your original packing slip or a note with your order number.
- +How will I know that I received my trade discount?
- The price reflected in your order confirmation is net of the trade discount.