We are big fans of publishers who design beautiful books these days, understanding that you have to deliver more value to the customer than simply putting words on a page and binding them – lets face it you have to give customers a reason to want to own a printed book.
White’s Books certainly goes above and beyond the call of duty by publishing superbly illustrated, finely designed and overall well crafted books in their White’s Fine Editions series of literary classics. The books in their series are about the most beautiful way to own these classics and they are very affordable.
We currently offer a set of three White’s Fine Editions:
- Austen, Jane Pride and Prejudice
- Austen, Jane Emma
- Bronte, Charlotte Jane Eyre
- Bronte, Emily Wuthering Heights
- Dickens, Charles The Christmas Books
- Doyle, Arthur Conan Sherlock Holmes: His Greatest Cases
- Shakespeare, William Sonnets and Poems
- Stevenson, Robert Louis Treasure Island
- Cloth-bound bindings with a unique wrap-around cover design
- Artwork sourced from leading illustrators
- Art direction by the award-winning designer of the Penguin Great Ideas series
- A superior specification: thick, acid-free paper, printed endpages, coloured page tops and a marker ribbon
- Elegantly typeset